Help...

Im posting anonymously just because I dont want to be made fun of... Ok so I want to make stuffing tomorrow and the recipe calls for 9 cups soft bread cubes (15 slices) ... Does that mean actual slices of bread cubed? or do I have to find bread crumbs in a box or something? Thank you in advance for the help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• U can use either one. Don't worry,I would not have made fun of u,and I'm sure no one else would have either.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Is it stuffing for a turkey try using corn bread (6) boxes add some sugar, onions, green pepper and celery (after the cornbread is baked of course and cooled off. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You cube your bread slices. It will take approximately 15 slices to get 9 cups of cubes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Here is a recipe I found.......says its one loaf of bread for bread stuffing....may or may not help ya. 

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Really-Easy-Bread-Stuffing/Detail.aspx

http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=bread+for+stuffing&SearchIn=All

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Do not use bread crumbs. you can use bread that is already cubed that you purchase. Crumbs will just make mush.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:45 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Just cut the bread in to cubes. Not sure stores are open to buy crumbs ready made

Answer by admckenzie at 5:24 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• hmm i think actual slices but i usually use boxed kind.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• It's 15 slices of bread cubed, to make about 9 cups of cubes. They say this because a slice of bread can be super thin, like you'd get in a dainty tea sandwich, or nice and thick, like Panera.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:44 AM on Dec. 25, 2010