Big Christmas Day Dinner?

Did anyone go all out this year? and make the dressing, macaroni, or honeyham? The whole SHABANG!

I certaintly did. I am still up waiting for the dressing to finish. I will make macaroni tomorrow. =]

By the way. Hey to all cafemoms. I'm Chelsie. New mommy of one. Getting hang of things. I'm handling it prettywell.

I hope you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

QueenMommieBee

Asked by QueenMommieBee at 1:39 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Im up cooking as we speak its midnight here and Im still not done preparing everything... Im doing dressing, green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, Prime Rib, and a few other things.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• MMMM mmm! That sounds delicous. It's also midnight here. Both taylor and my husband are asleep. lol
    QueenMommieBee

Comment by QueenMommieBee (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• We're not doing too much because it's just two of my girlfriends and our kids this year. I'm doing ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, salad, and rolls. Plus, a sausage/cheese/cracker platter and chocolate pretzels. My friend is bringing dessert. It should be pretty nice!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• i havnt prepped anything i will tomorro am i think.. lol
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Not this yr. I will next yr. Welcome & Merry Christmas
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:49 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• nope not to big , but i did do alot of meants, my family loves meat, n not to many sides
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 1:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Congradulations being a new mommy of one! Yes, we go all out. We have ppl that come from the North, South, East, and West for Christmas. We rent the Community Center and everyone brings something. This year I get to bring the coffee and creamers. Which is a good thing. LOL
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 2:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Nice to meet you! I don't do a big Christmas dinne. I do brunch. I make both breakfast and lunch/dinner things and leave it all out all day s whenever anyone comes, they can eat whatever.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:25 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Everyone idea of; "Going all out" and "Staying all in" sound fabulous! lol. I hope you enjoyed Christmas. We had a white and very cold Christmas. It was beautiful actually.Taylor's eyes grew wide when we walked outside, Getting ready to go visit my parents.[ lol ]. It was like she was saying; MOMMY! look at that stuff.. What is it? lol. It was enjoyable =]

And Nice to meet you too Rosiemendo :] That is unique I have never heard of doing a brunch on Christmas Day. I may try that one year. Hmm.
    QueenMommieBee

Comment by QueenMommieBee (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I am so whipped out, I can't spell or type properly. SORRY.
    Lol, I should head to bed. I have to get up in the morning for chruch. :] I am FULL as a tick lol.

-Chelsie
    QueenMommieBee

Comment by QueenMommieBee (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2010