BlackSwan

Has anyone seen; Black Swan? I haven't had a chance to do a movie date with my husband. He wants to try and go Friday.
Is it any good?

QueenMommieBee

Asked by QueenMommieBee at 2:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I haven't seen it, but I've read a few reviews of it that say it's very good, but also very dark and kind of depressing. Also, maybe it's just me, but it kind of seems more like a film that women would tend to enjoy more, at least from everything I've read about it. I know my DH would never want to see it, lol. Anyway, if that's up you and your husband's alley, it sounds like it might be worth seeing. Have fun!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:06 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• saw it and loved it.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I want to see. My bf already said said he wouldn't watch it lol.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 11:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I saw it a few days ago.

I didn't really like it, but my DH and son did. My DD was okay with it, but felt it didn't quite meet her expectations. Being a dancer, she was looking for more dance.

It is VERY dark. If you like psychological thrillers, you will like it. Parts were too graphic and ... gory...for my taste anyway. I just don't really like that kind of thing. It was well written, well acted. A little low budget (kinda grainy production, limited sets). But a good film, just not to my personal taste.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2010