Why Are You Still Awake!!!

I'm so excited!!!

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 2:16 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• lmao @ toriandgrace dont you just hate when that happens i actually get freaked out about it lol...im up because my family had a super huge christmas eve party like we do every year only diff. is this year i get to spend it with my first and only daughter its her first xmas and im super excited to see how she going to react shes 8 months going on 9 months on the 28th!
    ChanellesMommy

Answer by ChanellesMommy at 7:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Had to wait for the girlies to fall asleep so I could play santa, haha. I have officially drank hot cocoa (my husband ate the cookies and the carrot) and put all the gifts under the tree. Can't wait for them to wake up!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I feel asleep hours ago and woke up thinking it was morning! Now I can't go back to sleep

Answer by admckenzie at 3:11 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Because I didn't finish wrapping the presents til 11:50, then at 12:30, just as I was shutting everything off to go to bed, I realized I forgot to bake the cinnamon rolls I had raising for breakfast tomorrow. So now that they're baked I have to wait for them to cool so I can put them away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• cause my son is cutting 4 molars both on top and bottom. no fun
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:24 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Ahh! Thank you Amber! I forgot to eat the darn cookies! I'm actually in bed, laying on a heating pad to make my back feel better (preggo) and trying to get sleepy enough to get to sleep (it's only 11:50 here), but I guess I'm hoping back up to eat some cookies and gnaw on some carrots! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:51 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I took a nap actually earlier in the day when my son was at his grandparents so I had a 5 hour nap! NOW I cannot sleep, plus the 2 cups of coffee Ive had is not helping! BUT I love my Cafe Mom and here I am!

Merry Christmas everyone !
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:17 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• cuz its only 1128
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 25, 2010