What the crap is this bump????

Help!

My daughter seems to have acquired this awful little bump at the back of her head, where her head meets her neck, on the right side. I've been hearing talk of it being swelling of the lymph nodes due to the infamous Cradle Cap. As far as I know, though, she hasn't ever had any other symptoms which might indicate C.C.

The bump itself is kinda strange, it feels kinda tense, and I can push it a little way upwards, which doesn't bother my daughter at all like I'd expect it to. It's not much bigger than a mosquito bite, but it doesn't feel as swollen, more like a little rubber BB or something.

I really just need some input on the matter, cause I'm not going to be able to get it looked until Monday (it being the holidays and all).

Twinklights

Asked by Twinklights at 3:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call her doctor's after hour service and leave a message for the doctor. Don't push on it!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:21 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Don't panic, but I would most definantly have it looked at monday. Maybe do a google searh? I'm sure everything is fine, but just to be on the safe side. Try to relax and enjoy the holidays. Monday is right around the corner.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Does your doctor have an after hours number? If so call and leave a message.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:25 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I saw a doctors show about this very thing and it turned out to be a cyst. They had it surgically removed. First thing Monday take your baby to the doctor,If u r really concerned,I would take her to aurgent care clinic or the E.R. No need to wait till Monday.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:03 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I would not wait.
    dancer