Really random question lol

Long story short: A friend stayed with us for a few weeks a while back. I took him most of his things, then found a sketch pad and pencils. I mentioned them when I took him his other things, he said not to worry about them and just keep them. It's been months since we've seen or heard from him.

I've been considering getting a sketch pad and starting to draw again. Since it's been MONTHS with NO word from him, would you keep the stuff or pack it into storage and wait to see if eventually he calls or texts? (I put this here since it's about a sketch pad lol. Re-categorize if you think it belongs elsewhere.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• use it, buy him another one if he ever wants it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I'd say just save the drawings in there and then use the rest of the paper. Its not like they are difficult to replace if he comes around in a yr. Plus with the drawings who knows he may become famous and then they are worth money. Unlikely but hey it's a free country we can dream right?! lol

Merry Christmas hun!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:43 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• use it! save the drawings, put them in a folder or something.
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 3:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• There are no drawings in it lol. He had one or two, but ripped them out and tossed them because they didn't turn out right. I think he literally only used one or maybe two pages, then just stuck it in a drawer in the living room and didn't touch it again. I was thinking of just keeping it and getting him a new one if he ever asks about it.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 4:54 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• keep it LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Well he told you to keep them, so I guess you can use them. If he comes around and he inquires you can always say you misunderstood, or thought he said he didn't want them, and go buy him new ones. It's not like it's something you can't run out and replace if you felt the need.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2010