can you ladies help me out here

ok so my periods have been weird latetly i usually always have a normal 28 day cycle right but in sept i had my period 9th then i was due for in in oct on the 5th right well i was about four days late which was odd anyways me and my hubby arent trying to stop from getting prego but anyways this month it was due on the 5th again right and its now what the 10th well its still not here i took a test on the 5th and it was neg. what should i do just wait for it to come or what else could this be if iam not prego? iam confused? can you help? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• It could be possible that you tested too soon and another thing that could be happening is that your cycle maybe changing. That has happened to me before. What else could affect your cycle is stress, weight gain and even weather. So if you still have not gotten your period in a week I would re test and if that comes out Negative than I would make an appointment with your doc to make sure that you are healthy and everything is ok. I hope everything works out for you and that you ARE pregnant. lol Good Luck!
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 12:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would just wait for it to come, but if it doesn't come in the next 3 or 4 days, I would definitely test again. Good luck.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008