Hairy!! What do i do!?

After puberty I got a few hairs around my nipples, and even a happytrail! :( I tried to hide this as best I could growing up. But since Ive had my daughter my hair has gotten worse.. I now get course hairs under my chin (and not just a few)... and my moustache has even gotten darker..
Its humiliating!I try to pluck & bleach often, I dont know what to do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• Have you ever had your hormones checked? Have you ever used hormonal birth control and noticed a difference? Do you have a history of ovarian cysts? You could have Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) in which your body makes multiple hormon-producing cysts on the ovaries. In it's mild form it usually goes unnoticed unless it causes difficulties in conceiveing, or the symptoms become annoying, one being abnormal hair growth like you described.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• to mamapotter
    never had hormones checked. Now Ive never had a regular period. When I was 15/16 I was put on BC pill because my periods stoped for 8mo... Ive never had ovarian cysts (those are painful right?)

The women on my moms side of the family seem to have a FEW "wild hairs" under their chin. But NOTHING like compared to me.. The thing that bothers me the most is that I KNOW people notice it. But NO ONE has ever said anything to me. My DH, My mom, family, friends. This is so embarrassing I havent even talked to DH about it. (LOL)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You can get the hairs waxxed off. It's WAY cheaper than electrollis and they stay gone for weeks. There are now home waxxing kits as well. I have the few "stray eyebrow hairs" on my chin and a slight moustach and it bugs me to, but getting it waxxed off is easy and last a while.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008