Anybody else too excited too sleep?

I'm up and showered before the kids!

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 6:35 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep! My 6 yr old son will be up soon I'm sure. I just checked on him in his room and he is about to fall off the bed! He slept in his sleeping bag and it's a bit slippery on his bed! LOL I don't want to wake him yet as he did not go to sleep til after 10:30PM!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:44 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yes, lol!!! I went to bed after 2 am and I was up at 8. I can't wait for my son and husband to wake up so we can go to my parents house! I feel like a kid right now! Merry Christmas! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Lol me to we got kids in bed by 9 we went bed also I bn up and down all nite I finally got up I'm waitn on hubby and kids get up so we can open presents
    MamaCoun

Answer by MamaCoun at 8:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Like, seriously...I can't take it! I'm that kind of excited where you're almost tense from it, lol. Why can't I have this kind of energy every morning?! I feel like I could go sprint around the neighborhood 10 times, haha! Ahhhh!!! I'm about to go wake them both up!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:21 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I slept well, but now since my kids are grown and out I have to wait until afternoon to open our gifts, it is going to be a long...day!

Answer by older at 8:40 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Adult kids here too. Very laid back.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 4:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010