Is anyone else a total knob over something that most people consider ridiculously easy?

..but otherwise is a reasonably intelligent human being? lol, I can't pour things from one container into another without spilling..it's a curse, seriously, I can't even get it right when I try really hard!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have some cups that get stuck together quite frequently. I can never pull them apart to save my life. Don't feel bad though, what may be hard for one person, is sometimes easy for another.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:30 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• MATH!!!!! UGGH! And my friend is always telling me how easy it is n how i shouldve already passed the math test but its the only one i cant pass! so whatever just cuz its easy for u doesnt make it easy for me?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:00 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Sure... I'm a computer dummy... I'm bad with machines ANYWAY !... And, ---I was born in the wrong generation for it to come easy... You know what is said about computers : If you have trouble doing anything on one you need to find a 12 year old to help you. ( That's usually my grandaughter Bridget,---the little genius. She usually beats me in Chess too. )
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 8:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• confusedI am directionally challenged. I always get lost unless I've driven there before.

booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 4:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hooking up the cable, and game machines and vcr and dvd players to confusing for this old lady!! LOL
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2010