how often should i replace my baby's bootle

is it neccery to change bottles? what about just change nippls?

alya182

Asked by alya182 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nipples is fine, unless the bottle is broken, there is no need to replace it. Merry Christmas!

Answer by older at 9:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Change the nipples as soon as they look used. And you have to change the nipples when your baby gets older. There are different nipples for different ages:) You have to change the bottle if it is damaged or got in touch with chemicals or something poisonous. And you can change the bottles with the age as well. Older kids need bigger bottle:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:03 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I think they reccomend that you replace the nipples evry 3 months. The bottles will last for a few children. I always used the same nipples until my child grew out of the bottle. Some nipples last longer than others. The silicone nipples will last longer than the nipples made of latex.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2010