Losing weight

I need a good diet/exercise plan. I haven't lost baby weight, I almost feel like I've gained it all again. I'm very unhappy with how much I weigh and am starting to feel unhealthy. I just don't know where to start with dieting. I work fulltime, and come home and play fulltime mom. Time is limited for working out. Any tips??

Sarahe786

Asked by Sarahe786 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you tried Zumba? I have seen the commercial & it looks like so much fun. So doing research, I found that the playstion, the wii & xbox have Zumba as a game. I wish you well.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Try and do your work out early in the morning while everyone who depends on you is asleep, cuts the carbs also.

Answer by older at 9:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Cutting calories is many times more effective than working out. Google BMR. It will tell you how many calories you should be eating based upon your activity level. If you stick to this, it will help you lose weight.

also you should jion Sparkpeople. they are a big help to me. Giving tips on how to fit exercise into a busy sschedule and how to cook great meals in a hurry.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Well what I found that really worked for me is slem Fast diet drink I drink it in the morning and one for lunch with either fruit or jello and a balanced dinner (don't over do it) and I even gave myself one cheat day a week and it worked.
    I also walked for 20-30 min a day and the pounds fell off....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You dont need to go on a diet but just start to eat healthy and work out. For me because I cant go to the gym or go run I got the DDR game for the PS3. This way it is fun and at the same time it is a work out. After dinner or just before you can take the little ones for a walk. That is when it is warm outside. DH and I do that with DS every summer and it starts to slow down in the fall. Good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:51 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Thank you everyone for the tips!!! I hinted at my husband about getting workout/dance game for the Wii, but nothing.. LOL. May pick one up. I've also tried the slim fast. Has anyone tried weight watchers? I just don't know how I feel about paying for something I can probably do on my own..
    Sarahe786

Comment by Sarahe786 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• One thing is watch the portions that you eat , eat and drink alot of 2% milk products for they actually burn belly fat. Then walk a fast mile or two a day sucking in you gut and it does wonders.
    Lovingthegame

Answer by Lovingthegame at 12:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Go for walks on your lunch break. Snack on healthy foods like cheese and nuts. Drink more water.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2011