How had you been proposed?

Where, when, what did he say?:P

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 9:59 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• 1st one...we had stopped to pick the ring up on the way to a friends house (30 min drive). 1/2 way there he started cussing. Stopped the car, got into the trunk, came back and gave me the ring. Horrible.

2nd one...only a little better, Valentines day, sent me flowers to work. When I got home, he asked if I wanted the rest of my gift. Told me where it was in the dresser. I went to get the box and it was the same box as the one he had his ex's ring in...he took it and pawned it and got me the ring. It was 3 sizes too small and he didn't ask me to marry him until 2 hours later and even then it was a 'well, you wanna?'

3rd- The best! I never expected it. We exchanged our birthday gifts (mine Dec 1 and his Dec 2). He gave me a box with 2 candles in it. as I sniffed the second one, I noticed a gold 'wick'. It bumped me in the nose and I realized that it wasn't a wick. He had put the ring down in the wax. I cried
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I had to read that a few times to understand what you were asking.

Before playing a game of strip poker with some friends, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him with my over-sized mood ring. It's still on my key-ring and we've been married five years.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2010