stay at home jobs?

what is a good legit stay at home job? like avon? and how would i get involved?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• easy go to works4mom.com and click REAL work @ home jobs. The only jobs listed are "legit" home jobs. No MLM, No Scams, Sorry No Avon - I don't believe in selling - you have to work too hard and you make to little.
    If you want the security of a weekly paycheck working from home you need a JOB. Go, search, apply, earn, stay at home!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 12:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have joined a great company that gives me the opportunity to rotate my work hours upon my daily schedule to my utmost convenience, and in a very simple way building up residual financial structure.
    MiryamSchechter

Answer by MiryamSchechter at 12:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have some great ideas for work at home opportunities. Starting your own business.. See www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com. I think you will find some good ideas. But nothing comes easy, you have to plan and get organized. If you need any help, let me know.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Go look at my page. Leave me a message if you have any questions.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I work with a company that offers Organic food, skincare, health-care and revolutionary weight loss products. We are still in pre-launch and this is a really great opportunity to get in on the Ground Level of the Next Big Wellness Company. I receive a paycheck every week and it is definitely not a scam! go to: www.LiveLifein3d.com for more information. PM me if you have any questions.

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Have you heard of Ameriplan? They are great. Please visit my webpage for more information and let em know if you have any questions!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Hello well I work at home for a company that is approved by BBB in fact I will send you all the info they have if your interested. Send me a message if you want info if not then best of luck on your search. Do make sure you make good use of this site www.bbb.com
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 5:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Check out workathomeunited.com/NKirby.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I sell Avon and I love it. It only costs $10 to start and it's easy to do. If you would like more information you can email me or check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Tupperware go to my site my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I'd love to tell you more. It's a great opportunity you should consider:):)
    GOOD LUCK!! -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2008