How did you know your HB is the One?:P

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 10:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• He shares my values, we have goals in life that run alongside each other though are completely different, we both want the same things out of life, we are completely honest and have trust in each other. I found all this out in the first week of knowing him. We met when I was 15 and he was 16. After years of dating and a year of college we got married, now have a child and we have both graduated from college.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:45 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I knew the moment I met him in 6th grade. We were best friends growing up, and no one else ever compared to him - he was always the one I thought about and cared most about. It was just inevitable, lol, we both say so. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• We were best friends and didn't want to mess up that friendship; then we realized how we felt about one another and something just felt right. Within six months of meeting him, seeing him every single day, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• he has been my BFF for 15 years. We have been thru 3 divorces together and 1 long term relationship. There are no skeletons in the closet here. We can be completely open with each other, we don't hold anything back. I completely trust him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 25, 2010