Do you feel sometimes awkward that you are not the man?

I mean through a relationship there are things the men supposed to do, ask, etc. And we, women only able to wait. And wait and wait... And sometimes we know what will happen but we still have to wait until the men realize what is going on. Probably they train us to be patient by the time our children come to the world:D Mhaw:P

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 10:28 AM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm. no, I'm kind of introverted so I like being pursued, I wouldn't want to be the one doing the chasing, so I'm comfy with my gender specific role, lol I haven't found that I've had to sit around waiting for anything though..if I did I'd probably dump the guy and move on to someone who made me happy :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:27 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I am my own person and do not follow gender roles, if there is something I want and is not being telepathically transferred I speak it out!

Answer by older at 10:35 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• There is that word train??? No i do not feel awkward I am not a man. And why do we have to wait for the man?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Like proposing marriage?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Ummm, no, I don't, mainly because I don't subscribe to that kind of 19th-century horse pucky. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul, I wait for nobody and depend upon nobody but myself for anything. That way, I am never disappointed, lonely or awkward in any way.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• It's not the 17th century. If I want to talk about something, I open my mouth and use it accordingly.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2010