Did you forget to wrap and give any presents?

I was soooo not into Christmas this year for some reason. I forgot to wrap some of my daughters presents and I just wrapped my dad's this morning. I know I have a present somewhere in this house for my husband but where or where did I put it is the question.
How about you?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I am sitting here looking at a box full of wrapped gifts that did not make it to the post office!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 4:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Wrapped and opened up presents yesterday with all the family, gg's and aunt.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:15 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I got them all wrapped but forgot to put a tag on one of them. I could not remember what it was nor who it was for, so I had to unwrap it myself to see. It was a pair of gloves for our oldest son. He asked me not to rewrap them since he still didn't know what was in the box. Said it just saved him the trouble of having to remove the wrappings.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• lol, i almost forgot one..but this year i THINK i got them all
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Not this year, but one year when the kids were younger I completely forgot about the chin-up bar I had in the closet for my son. We were in the car traveling when I suddenly remembered it! LOL It's been a funny story since then.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Nope, I wrapped as I bought so that I would not loose any.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010