Since we're on the topic of pooping and wiping, WHY do men have skid marks in their undies.??

I mean seriously!! My hubby wears dark ones but I DID find a skid mark in one. Ooooh I've never been so grossed out in my life. I thought you learned how to wipe your butt in like kindergarten!!! Do you think it's cuz they have hair down there??? LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG LMFAO Marlye I had a guy friend who was talking about that too! he went into details about how the poop gets stuck and just hangs n stuff ewwwwwwwwww so effing nasty!!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LMAO well thats funny.. couldnt tell u.. but my daughters father always have them too. how is it girls wear thongs and dont have that happen?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Men are lazy, and they don't wipe. At least that is my guess.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 12:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• omg i always wondered about that when i found my bro's laundry when i used to do it back then ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww well somehow.. believe it or not.. my hubby NEVER had skid marks. im serious. he even has whitey tighties lmao!! and every time i do the laundry, they're perfectly clean. well i didnt smell it of course!! uhh wait i just saw ur question again.. omg you don't have hair down there?? haha lol jk
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LMAO I see my hubbys and I wonder the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I shave THAT hair thank you. LOL. I just ask cuz I had a bf tell me about "dingle berries" little poops stuck in the hair.. EWWWWWWWWWWWW
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• OHHH NOOO!!! My hubby has the cleanest briefs you ever did see. I have been in the bathroom and he wipes like crazy! A whole roll! No lie! He could wear his underwear over and over again if he didnt sweat! lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Girls it is called flatulance or otherwise known as farting. Now we know all our men do FART and man can they stink up the house. At least I know my hubby is a major stink bomb when he farts.
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 12:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2008