What NOW? I hate this time between Christmas and Spring. What do you do to fill up the time?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• after the new year I start deep cleaning my house from top to bottom. I also have to worry about my daughter who's home from school till febuary get all her homework done and community service hours. I also work a couple days a week.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Take care of the baby.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I`m moving. Im going to fix up my new place. Get the kids into theiir new school. Find the nearest library. Maybe I`ll make some new friends in the area.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I start school January 3rd. I'll be up to my ears in homework =(
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• There's still so much going on. January 6th we celebrate Three Kings Day - presents, church & family dinner. I always celebrate Valentine's Day with my girls. We decorate the house, make everyone in the family homemade Valentine's and have a special day together. Then we plan both girls birthdays which are April 1st & 4th. Birthday party for each one. Then we have St. Patricks Day - girls are part Irish. Again decorations, the St. Patty's Day parade. The last holiday is Easter - baskets, egg hunt, decorations, church, big family celebration.
    In between is all the usual stuff - playdates, school events, dance school and family gatherings - birthdays and such.
    We keep busy!
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I hope to reorganize my room and help my son with his. He is getting a new bed frame and mattress set delivered next week. And I plan to read a lot and get back to the gym.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Clean out the closets and donate all the stuff I don't need. Clean out the kitchen cabinets and go through all the drawers. It is the time to declutter and get rid of everything that is not necessary.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• There is always lots to do. I will be recovering from surgery next week, then getting back to my onine studies, taking my certification test, and hopefully finding a job.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 4:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• January we will be learning about weather and snow along with Arctic animals. February we will spend a fun day doing shadow projects, learn about the presidents, learn about the human heart, the history of Valentine's day and make Valentines for a local nursing home. In March we will do some more with weather (this time wind and rain), learn about Ireland and learn the science behind rainbows. We will also be feeding the backyard birds all winter and in the spring we will do a bird count. Oh, and come January 7 we will be selling Girl Scout cookies and that lasts until mid March.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:25 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Work full-time, attend college at night -
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010