aside from opening the gifts, what Christmas memories did you make?

My dd and I ended up getting our Christmas tree in a rain storm. I had the flu and had to put off getting the tree, then the rain came. There we where shopping for our tree, the only ones in the lot,,,lol. My dd made homemade veggie soup last week and I took it with me to work everyday. I didnt have time for a lunch so I warmed up the soup and took it with, working 10 hr shift it was the best thing ever! Went to Christmas play last night and dd and I got a funny pic taken of us, we sang silent night and held each other as we sang,,that was so sweet. How bout you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• We had family visit whom we had not seen in years. Sat around playing cribbage and cards. Was a great day.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I made sugar cookies from scotch, the roll out and cut shape kind, and this year my DD is 19 months, so it was her first time helping! It was awesome!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Sugar cookies made from scotch??? I bet those taste good!! LOL

My daughter came over last nite and the two of us sat down and made our cutout sugar cookies together. We had a good talk. My husband and son had left for awhile.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• This was our first Christmas at home without a huge crowd of people. The girls helped me in the kitchen and learned to make a lot of their favorites. I am so blessed to have such awesome kids!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2010