did your child get a paper jamz procduct for christmas?

Mine did and it was defective! we always leave 1 present unwrapped and that was the one I left unwrapped and I went to put the batteries in last night and the battery chamber is defective one battery slot has 2 negative connections and the other slot has 2 positive connections I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

mscamp0235

Asked by mscamp0235 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• My son got the drum set and it works great, it has an amp to it but not sure why, all the sound comes out the set LOL....

It sucks when something doesn't work right::(
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No, hubby is in a band - we have real guitars, basses, and a drum set in our home that the kids can use - I don't see the point in getting paper ones.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• midnightmoma, we do have the guitar also and the amp plugging in the amp just makes it louder
    mscamp0235

Comment by mscamp0235 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010