20 weeks, 2nd pregnancy, still cant feel baby.

What gives!!! I felt my first daughter at 16 weeks. No doubt, full on at 18 weeks. This lil girl, not even a flutter, or a... "I think that was movement". I worry myself sick all the time that something is wrong. Im not a big person at all, 5'6 140. And what a belly I have already. You'd think I be able to feel her more right?
I keep saying to myself, Everyone swears you feel your second sooner. My daughters will be 28 months apart when this one is born.
When are you supposed to be concerned about feeling movement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it were me, if the ultrasound shows that she's ok and she's moving, i wouldnt worry too much. But i know what u mean about worrying, just give it time. Hope she shows you what a good soccer player she'll be soon!
    KateMc

Answer by KateMc at 1:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• There are some ladies who can't feel their 2nd babies move until 22-24 weeks. Every pregnancy is different. If you start having any cramping then you might want to call your doctor.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:37 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• With some women they go their whole pregnancy without feeling a thing. But I think you should talk to your doctor about this. And if the heart beat is still there and good try not to stress to much. All things in pregnancy differ with each one. Try to drink some orange or apple juice and lie down on your left side and see if that has any effect. Good luck and try to stay calm for you and baby.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2010