Did you get any really neat things to help with your hobby/craft or was it well-meaning but useless?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 1:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I received a wonderful new sewing cabinet from my husband!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My SIL and brother got me a new scrapbooking kit. I love it!! My other one is almost full so I'm so happy I got that!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I didn't get any hobby stuff this year, but until our house is finished I don't have anywhere to "hobby" at. Living in a reno is crazy!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• YES! I got UV embroidery thread!! It changes colors in the sunlight! Cannot wait to use it!
    minivanmommy

Answer by minivanmommy at 12:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I received compound glue. I am going to use this to make my kids some notepads.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I got a giftcard to michaels which is nice b/c I love their scrapbooking supplies, but I wish I would have been to Joanns. The one I go to is moving and EVERYTHING is on clearance. I am in need of a fabric fix b/c I used to much for gifts.
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 11:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• my SIL and brother got me a scrapbooking small carry all that holds pens, scissors and other small supplies. It is neat but too small for the level of scrapbooking I do. I usually use copier box lids to store my supplies and tools.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I got a Bamboo pen and touch pad. I love it! It's already making movie & picture editing easier. I can't wait till I get a good painting program!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I didn't get any craft supplies for Christmas this year, but I did pick up some new glue runners and glue dot runners at the dollar store while I was shopping for my family's presents!
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 1:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2010