Christmas with your parents or in-laws?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 1:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in

• My parents. MIL was here a week ago. She was nice but she and her family always make us (me and HB) feel so awkward during the year that actually I can't really stand them anymore for long. We both agreed, parents for no longer than a week. Doesn't matter who's parents... It works nicely:P I love to spend the Christmas with my parents in Hungary. We have such nice Christmas dinners and white Christmas. And for some day it is like in the old days when we were children with my sis.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 3:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• honestly I cant even choose, I love them both the same :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Both! We all live in the same town! And my parents hang out with my in-laws all the time! We always spend Christmas with both :)
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 1:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• One more Christmas with my mom and dad I miss them so much esp at the holidays
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• If it was about three years ago both. This day and time neither, I avoided my MIL all together, that was my Christmas present I gave myself
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 2:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Since my parents are divorced now and we don't really do much with any one them and my in laws are all dead that is a tough one but I am going to say I wish we could of had the last Christmas with my inlaws she died about 1 month before Christmas 4 yrs ago
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My parents would be my choice and DH's. In laws live 900 miles north and my parents are 900 miles south.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Rather? I'd rather stay home in my own house.

What do we do? We go to my in-laws. My family lives 900 miles away, plus I don't have anything to do with them.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I guess inlaws since we rarely do that and my stepfather makes me batty.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My parents. I haven't spent a Christmas with just my family extended family since hubby and I married. The one year my parents were going to get to be here my MIL found out and invited all of her family to our house too "since we would be too busy to see them". At that point she lived less than 10 minutes away and my parents lived 14 hours - we saw more than enough of my MIL every day. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

Next question in
wyr

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
20 weeks, 2nd pregnancy, still cant feel baby.