What very one got for xmAs?

What did ur spouse got you for Xmas? D best gift I got was my hubby home this year!! Last xmas he was at d hospital in critical condition and I'm so blessed and thankful to god to have my hubby wit me !!! We woke up early since our daughters woke us up to open presents lol it was a special moment!! Merry Xmas to all!!

May787

Asked by May787 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• health is a wonderful gift!
    My gift to my hubby was happiness and love.. that is worth more than my meager $ could ever buy.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I got a Nook color for CHRISTMAS and hubby got the boots he wanted.We also have family here whom we have not seen in years.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• He got me this mini keyboard thung I'm trying out.

Anonymous

• The best gift was just being together as a family. His is on-call, and we were just thankful that he didn't have to leave.

The hubby got me a beautiful jewelry armoire, my favorite chocolate truffles, specialty attachments for my Kitchen Aid mixer, a cute monogrammed key fob, and a variety of video games that we will break in later today.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• i got a new camcorder and SD card, a really good book, some clothes, and skirts for our honeymoon in march,, and a new eggshell uber soft matress cover.... ohh and he cleaned the house yesterday
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 3:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Does r beautiful gifts god bless all and merry Xmas!!!
    May787

Comment by May787 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• SO got me an outback steakhouse gift certificate and a 2-in-1 straightener/curling iron :o):o)
    I got him some new boxer shorts, an mp3 player and mp3 album.
    I guess I can count this: for the past 2 daysd SO has been washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. It's a miracle!!!! LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My Hubby got me a Shark hand held Vac, an amazing new coffee maker, and a membership to a gourmet coffee club. I know it doesn't sound like much but to me its just what I was wanting.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 3:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• DH got me an Armani jacket! He did good! :)
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 3:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My husband gave me a necklace - its got a snowflake, its pretty. Though we agree not to get each other anything, since we want to take care of the child before we worry about ourselves and because I don't drive and he's in charge of the money (so even if I used the debit card, he would know how much I spent, etc). So our routine is to go out together once Christmas is over, take some of the money given to us by family, and each pick out something and eat lunch somewhere. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2010