Lousy gifts

Did any body get a gift that they absolutly hate,What was it?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I asked for a Christmas at home and got exactly what I wanted. No complaints here (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I am very happy with my gifts!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My MIL gets me pajamas every year. They are always hideous and I have never worn a pair I think I may donate them to charity if anyone will take them lol
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 3:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• All I wanted was for people to get along. Because of all the bullcrap i stayed home alone with my son. When you have an insane family material things mean nothing, you just want peace.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I loved most of my presents. Except my mother in law bought me a 5X7 picture frame with a picture of herself. Where am I supposed to put that? lol
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 3:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• LOL isabellem - I would have to say that would go in the guestroom, that way she can see it but you don't have to everyday.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I got nothing. You would think that would be nothing to hate then, right? NOPE! I hate that I didn't get anything! NOTHING! Really bugs me. . . I was sure to get SO all kinds of little things. . . WTF!
    aecampbell

Answer by aecampbell at 3:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hey aecampbell dnt feel bad,i didnt get anythng either,lol.This year it was for the kids.
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Well, I was really praying for a phone call or email from my brother apologizing to me, and that didn't happen. Other than that, I'm very happy with my gifts!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Happy with mine ... first white Christmas in over 40 years, B-Ball (my sick kitty) is beginning to recover ... hubby had a pretty good day, not totally pain free like I was hoping but it was better than usual.

So no lousy gifts here ... well, let me get back to you on that white Christmas thing ... it's been snowing since 10am and it is now almost 6pm ... *frown*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2010