how old...

how old does ur baby have 2 be 2 get their ears pierced????

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 12:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 6months is what I was told
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think 6 weeks. I got my daughters peiced at 2 months old, so its not 6 months, although it may be differetn were you go
    navywifey08

Answer by navywifey08 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 2 to 3 months most places ask that they at least have had there first set of shot first!
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 12:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Usually after the first tetanus shot (DTaP?), I think around 2 months. My youngest is 5 now, so it's been a while!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It depends on the place doing them. Iv seen week old baby's with pierced ears. The younger you get it done, the more likely it will be that you dont have a kid that pulls at them or plays with their ears. Little babies dont remember them being pierced, and are too younge to play with them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• at walmart where I live is 6m.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• they need there first set of shots
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I KNOW THIS ONE FROM EXPERINCE I HAVE 3 GIRLS WHOM ALL HAD THEM PIRCED .THE ONLY TIME THEY WILL DO IT IS AFTER THE BABIES FIRST SET OF SHOTS AND THAT IS A FACT
    prodmotherof4

Answer by prodmotherof4 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I had heard that younger is better, but after hte first set of shots. If you wait until they are a little older, they are more likely to pull on the studs and cause problems. YOu want the ears to heal before baby realizes there is a toy in them. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• J/W to those of you who did it and say they need their first set of shots. Did the piercer ask you for vaccination records? What if you don't vax? I do vax, but am letting my daughter decide when she wants to get her ears pierced, if she even wants to, so I didn't know if they ask to see the records or anything. I mean, they don't for adults.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008