Now that the Holiday's are over will you be going through all your closets, kitchen and stuff and getting rid of the stuff you don't want or need to make room for the new stuff you got?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I've been going through everything lately and it has nothing to do with getting gifts (didn't receive any.) I just feel that we all have so much. It's time to go through and see what no longer fits or gets used and let someone else, who has less, enjoy it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No, we don't get that much new stuff, only a few needed items.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• all i got was gift cards..lol..i dont need to make room in my closet for that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I got jewelry and money, and I bought myself a Clarisonic. No need to weed any of my stuff out. I might go through the kids' toy closet and donate a few of the things they're getting too old to play with though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Already done basically. I go through all the clothes every season and throw away whatever doesnt fit the kids unless I do hand me downs to someone I know. I toss out anything broken when it breaks, same with new things for Christmas etc. I dont spring clean per say, I spring clean all year lol.

Answer by gemgem at 7:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No, because I don't get anything for the holidays. For our DS, we get rid of toys as they are outgrown or broken, so no extra purging needed there, either.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Not yet because we are still bringing stuff back from my dad's house. We usually purge before a PCS move.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Nope! I do that in the spring and then again around October..
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 5:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I will be going through my old stuff and girls will find spots for their new stuff.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hey I wasn't planning on it but thanks for the idea...???
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2010