Does it appear like?

On times where it isn't a day we'll think of until it's close by like Christmas is one pet peeve of yours more aggravated today than most or if not all other days, and can you see why it's this way?
Our home is so much a playground for lots of children any day and it's nice, but today more they get super loud and even ignorant of parental authority.
just wish they'd be more considerate, how about yours?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sounds about the same as my family luckily my dh just set up the kinect so hopefully the 5 yo wears out some of his energy, Merry Christmas

Answer by liss05 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• That people come to your house make it a mess never clean up after themselves or their kids and don't help with the dishes or the meal preperations this is why I am not having any holiday at my house for a while

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• i only had my 2 kids yay!

Answer by courtneycra at 5:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2010