Would it stop you??? adult content

One of my friend's husband was coming back today from being over seas for 11 months.
I came to pick her up this morning to go to the airport and she is really upset that 'mother nature' came knocking at the door this morning, if you know what I mean.
I know that if I havent seen my husband in 11 months nothing would stop me from being all over it, and it wouldn't stop him either.

What about you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• oh that suck maybe she can give him a bj or yeah go in the shower & have a good time
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Well, I don't have to worry about the Mother Nature thing any more but my husband would always love it during that time me not so much but it wouldn't stop me and it shouldn't stop either one of them either if they are both ok with it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• O no it wouldnt stop my bf..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Heck no it wouldn't! If I hadn't seen my husband for 11 months I wouldn't care at all.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 5:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I'd still bed him down bc he wouldn't mind either ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Nope, grab an old towel and I'd go for it. But, since I use the Instead cup, there is no mess during my period and I don't have to take it out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Tell her to do it in the shower...the blood wash's away immediately and there's no real cleanup or worry of stains to deal with!
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• ewe..she is back can't she wait a week...That is soo grosss..
    dreamingmind

Answer by dreamingmind at 7:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• it wouldnt stop us if we'd been apart that long...hell, sometimes it still doesnt stop us and we're together every night!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I know what it's like for hubby to be gone for a year at a time. No, it would not stop us!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010