What FRIENDS moment do you find the funniest?

C'mon! You can come up with more than one, I'm sure!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The funniest thing EVER is Ross and the leather pants!!! Nothing else compares.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:16 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I assume you mean the show. I loved that show and watched every episode and then watched reruns. One of the funniest moments to me is when they are all sitting around with nothing to do and Chandler says "I know, we could all sleep with each other and then one of us can get amnesia just like the soaps". LOL

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 5:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

Answer by SpiritedWitch

Oh my God!! "The powder and the lotion have blended together and formed some kind of paste". LOL!! I love when he goes to pull them up and smacks himself in the face!!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Ross and the leather pants!!!! Hahahahahahs
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I LOVE this show!! The leather pants is funny but so is when Joey got his head stuck in the turkey. There are sooo many funny moments on Friends.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Friends was (still is) my favorite show. Like SweetOrangeMama, I watched every episode. It's so hard to come up with just one favorite. Remember the One with the Blackout? "I'm trapped in an ATM Machine with Jill Goodacre". Or when Ross and Monica's grandmother died twice. The Haunaukah Armadillo. I could go on and on!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My sister also votes for the leather pants episode ... LOL
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Leather pants, hands down! I rewind that sometimes just to watch it twice (or more).

Another good one is when Joey wears all of Chandler's clothes ("Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?"). Or when Ross and Ben play the practical joke on Rachel with the dummie on the stairwell. Her screaming and flailing and turning in circles cracks me up.

Or Ross in "The One With Unagi", when Rachel and Phoebe jump out from behind his curtains and yell "DANGER!". "Salmon skin roll!"
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2010