Not really a question, but very depressed. Need to vent!

I am going through divorce, and I am very sad that I had to share my son on a day that we should have spent as a family. I know my hubby asked for a divorce, but it came at a very horrible time (I know these things can't be controlled) And on top of that my family is really horrible to be around....I sometimes can't be around them especially now that I am going through this mess. They don't seem to care or understand...when I am depressed I usually like to handle things on my own. Sadly I am living with me parents till my job starts up and I can get my own place. To make matters worse this separation/divorce is making my son lash out towards me...he is being awful. Ugh sorry I just needed to get it out....

CindyLou122

Asked by CindyLou122 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• (((((HUGS)))) It will get better
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Big Hugs! Sorry you are having a rough time.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I went through a divorce too. Its just tough the whole way around,,,hugs to you!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• The holidays.. if they aren`t making things cheery n bright..sometimes they serve to make hard times that much worse. I feel really apathetic towards celebrating christmas thiis year. sorry that you are sad. *hug* i myself am trying to make the best of a situation. i can.`t wait till the new year starts.. i am thinking positive.. you can too. take care. Kat
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My dear hang in there. Charma is excellent at always presenting itself, and he is absolutely wrong for doing this during the holidays.
    secondly, Even though it is hard, DO NOT allow your kid to disrespect you EVER. You are the adult and mom.
    Lastly, Hang in there, is there a friend you can go to for a day or two? Is there a way you can get away even for a weekend to clear your thoughts?
    mrs.stepmom

Answer by mrs.stepmom at 6:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I hate xmas because it makes things worse for people. I do not know why, but the holidays usually just make people sad......
    mrs.stepmom

Answer by mrs.stepmom at 6:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Thank you everyone for all the great posts! I am watching Scrooged and doing a bit better on my own :) I agree it does make it worse for people especially when all the Christmas movies are about "love" and "marriage" Boo to that right now :P
    CindyLou122

Comment by CindyLou122 (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You are in my prayers. Know that you will be made stronger after this.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• im sorry sweetie your going threw this i know it is hard right know but it would get better for you just have faith & be positive
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hugs. Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hope everything gets better.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 8:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2010