All my Witchie sisters, I need advice on a book ASAP lol

I have the book Grandmother Moon by Budapest in my Amazon cart. This is the FOURTH time I've had to replace it this week because the cheaper copies keep selling and I've been putting off buying it. I need to know if anyone here has read it and if it's worth buying it now, or if I should continue to wait and see if maybe in a few months some more copies become available. I remember looking at this book a couple of years ago, but I haven't been able to find it in stores since then and it seems like I remember really wanting it (hence it being in my wish list first, and now my cart lol). I can get it for about $10 after shipping costs right now. Is it worth it?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I havent read that book. Buuut, if you want to be spontaious, then I say go for it! If its availible on amazon then I suggest you check out the book reviews (thats what I do). You can take it a step further and google bad reviews for the book, and see why others feel that way. Looks like a good book, so Imma take my own advice here.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• It's honestly a wonderful book, as is everything Z writes. If you don't want to pay that much though, add it to your wish list and get something else that you can get cheaper. It's not like it's not going to be there in a month or so when you can find it cheaper.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Grandmother Moon is definatley a must read and a great refrence book. I borrowed one and I thought I would never give it back to my friend. I need to get my own copy now that I know I love it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2010