were you ladies anxious to find out what your were having

ok! so im 21 weeks and im ANXIOUS to find out what we are having! my family is guessing boys just for the fact that im low, but i say im in the middle..  (but im hoping for girls) but either way i will be happy! here is a current picture of my belly!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really wanted to know but didn't want to find out. Unfortunately, the lab tech doing my ultrasound wasn't paying attention when doing the measurements so I ended up finding out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I swore I wasn't going to find out. I didn't want to. But when she asked, I couldn't say no!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Im guessing by the plurals it's twins? You could split the middle and get one of each if that's the case. And lucky you for knowing. My brother and sister inlaw didn't find out it was twins UNTIL the ultrasound to find out gender, they thought it was just one baby. LoL.
    And I was super anxious both times to know. I had hoped to find out sooner than I did for my mom's sake, my sister had her baby and her mom was coming out and my mom could've sent stuff out with Suze's mom, but things just didn't happen taht way. I found out a week after she had her baby and her mom was already here.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No, not anxious.
    I find out when my children are born.

I wouldn't mind finding out but it wasn't worth having ultrasounds to learn their genders.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yeah, I wanted to know!! It was a big enough surprise I was pregnant, so no more after that shock!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• yes, in the beginning i kept saying i dont want to knowblahblah, then i caved and wanted to lol!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I was anxious to know! If it was a girl, I had to go all out and by pink.. but it was a boy :c)
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• OH, I found out. I hate waiting.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2010