• In the Spotlight:

is it fair?

im 9 months pregnant due ANY day now and i already have a 15 month old girl. i NEVER go out for anything. when i do i take my baby and its usually to my families house. my daughters father waits till im sleeping and then leaves the house and doesnt tell me. i wake up in the middle of the night to find him gone. also i feel like crap bc im so big pregnant and its hard for me to move around and deal with our daughter by myself. so when hes gone she will wake up and i have to do everything! I havent gone out since she was born!!! and lately he thinks its ok for him to just leave. i dont get it. is that fair?... when she wakes up i have to get up bc he wont move! then when she takes a nap i sometimes take one and thats when he gets up. then when she wakes back up he goes and lays down.... is he tryin to avoid out baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• no that isnt fair at all and think about it has he been likethis b4 you were pregnant maybe u just noticing it more. I know lots of moms that are going thro this and someguys just think parenting should be left up to mom n that isnt right. Im not sure wat to tell you wat to do about this cuz its very personal but just talk to himand if that doesnt work you just have to be strong for yout 2 babies i hope everythign works out well for you!
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 12:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• What is he sneaking out to do?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'd be more worried about waking up in the middle of the night to find him gone. That is very suspicious. I don't know your situation, but it really sounds more like cheating than avoiding the baby. I'd be looking into what he's doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I NEVER HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THIS...BUT MY SISTER DID NA DWHEN IT HIT IT HIT HARD.SHE USE TO WAKE UP TO HER HUSBAND BEING GONE ON THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER KID .AFTER THE NEXT BABY WAS BORN HE SKIPPED OUT .HE SAID IT WAS B/C THEY NEVER HAD TIME TO SPEND TOGTHER B/C OF THE KIDS,BUT I AM HERE TO TELL U SHE IS 100 TIMES BETTER OFF WITH OUT HIM...I AM NOT SAYIN U WILL BE BUT LOOK FOR THOSE SMALL CLUES AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• A man who leaves you in the middle of the night, I'm afraid, is up to no good. He has no respect for you and you may have very little for yourself soon, if you don't stand up for yourself and probably move on. I know this may sound overwhelming having 2 babies (soon), but this man is never going to be a loving, caring man...let alone husband. You never mention plans for marriage and yet you have 2 kids?
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 6:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008