Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What type of toe nail clipper do you use?

I have always used the really big one shape like the regular finger nail clipper but have been wanted to try the one that looks like a pair of plyiers.

Has anyone tried this one tool? How is it used?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Answers (1)
  • I use what you do, I think the "pliers" are for cutting cuticles.

    Answer by Averylee85 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.