How to lose this baby weight with low matabloism???????????

i think my matabolism is low or non-existance cuz whenever i eat i gain! after i stopped breastfeeding i gain all the weight back plus more i still weigh the same as i did in my 9 month i cant believe this.it causing me depression and more. So is there any neat ways to lose the weight or do i need to talk to doc about this?

mommiediap

Asked by mommiediap at 12:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• EXERCISE!!!!! If you eat more than you burn you will pack it on and never loose a pound. So Burn more than you eat. They say that your metabolism will get better and faster the more you start working out your body, it will all coinside. One works with the other kinda thing. Thats what I have been doing, I used to be an athlete and just fell behind do to pregnancy and raising a 2 year old! I watch my calories and make sure I at least match that during my workouts. It was working really well, Im pregnant again but will be starting it back up once my baby is born. I dont agree with dieting, but portion control and Burn more than you consume in calories! Good Luck!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 12:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I just sent you a PM about how I have lost 10 lbs in 5 weeks.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2008