Help!

I want to move away from this place, new start, new changes, all that and more. Going through a divorce, have two little ones, and want to move. Thr victime's compensation people said that they will relocate me and my kids where ever we want to go. Should I move to another city or move back to the miserable old town where my soon to be ex' husband and his family are. I don't know what to do. I was told that I won't make it anywhere else that I go. : ( I just want change----new area, new beginnings.

Bumble_She

Asked by Bumble_She at 8:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Do not believe it you can move anywhere and make it!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You can do anything you set your mind to! If you are wanting a new start then go where you would like. Do not listen to others tell you that you won't make it, because you can. Good luck to you. Find your happiness!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Don't believe that negative BS. You can make in a new city . It will be hard at first, but you can do it.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 8:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You can make it anywhere you go.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• If you move somewhere new it will refresh your spirit and you can begin again, you won't have any of the old crap from the x and his family do dampen your mood, you gotta go for it girl! Move someplace sunny & warm and go for walks on the beach and count your blessings! The worst is behind you, celebrate the new lease on life you've been given :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I would not find it very easy to make a new start in an old place that has bad memories, and people that I would not care to be around (like ex, ex's family). So if it were me and I was making changes and starting a new life, I would pick someplace that I have not been before and have my new life begin in a new place. I hope you will see that a new place will give you a 'blank slate' and you can start off with a clean, fresh start to your new life! I wish you and your children the best of luck and much happiness!!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• yes sweetie if you put your mind to it you can do it good luck i hope you move somewhere safe for your kids & yourself & you deserve the best mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You can do anything that you set your mind to do. If you want to move you go right ahead. It's your decision and not anybody else's. You need to do what's right for you and your family.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Who told you u can't make it? It's so fun for me to move just because of the new beginning. Make it exciting and if your stuck on something in particular, ask questions. You have nothing to lose, what's stopping you?
    nqmochafrappe

Answer by nqmochafrappe at 3:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Do research on cost of living in various cities. Or the cheapest city to live in. It should give you a list. Then, look at that list for the safer ones. Look at the jobs, what kind they have that you can work. And look at housing there. That's how you should decide where to go. Know all you can to know before you move.
    Whoever is telling you that you can't make it, wants you to fail. Why? IDK. But they do, and that is total BS. You can make it, people do it all the time. You have you and your kids, you have plenty to work for, plenty to inspire you to work for it. You can make it. But you need to set yourself up for success, and it will be not as difficult. Get in with a good church, they help lots. Find all the places that help. Use that help, and when you can, offer help that YOU can give. You know, pay it forward. When times get hard, tell yourself it will work out. It will get better. You'll do good, great even!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2010