Me and hubby having problems and...

I posted a question last week about it. He told me he's not happy and hasn't been because of my bitchy attitude. Anyway, I've been nice and working on my attitude big time but he's still sleeping on the couch etc. He bought me an iPad and a wireless printer for Christmas and gucci perfume. Why would he do spend so much if he isn't happy w me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• guilt?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Just because he told you he is not happy does not mean he don't love you. You guys just need to work on the not happy part of things. GL
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yeah I knew that negative answer was coming. Let's keep it positive please or keep your comments to yourself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Just ask him.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:16 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Hmmm not sure of his motives but here are my guesses-- He still loves you, he noticed you were working on the attitude and he wanted to give you something as a reward, he did it to make himself look good (so he could brag to others about how good he is to you), Its Christmas so giving presents is a must.....
    Of all my guesses I would say that his real motive could be that he loves you and wanted to do something nice for you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I get that from mine as well I asked and you should ask it can only put your mind to rest. (((( HUGS))))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Maybe he likes the new you that is kissing his ass, so to speak, and is afraid if he gives in you'll go back to getting too comfortable and treating him badly again...? Maybe he is just waiting to see if your new behavior is consistent, he probably doesn't know if he can trust you to keep being good to him if you haven't been treating him right..he probably wants to believe you will, just keep doing what your doing and let him learn that he can trust this new you again.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

__________________
    This is neither positive or negative, but it seems like you are asking people to NOT give you constructive ideas in order for you to gain valuable insight. It seems like you want to just see one view--a positive one. If you truly want this relationship to improve, you need to see many different views, no matter how painful it may be. Good luck!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• He still loves you. He's probably just afraid to trust the new you so soon. Glad you are working on things ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I guess you know and understand him Best!! Those are Nice gifts.. Maybe he's just depressed with the way the world's & life is now!?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2010