Did you stay up late last night?

What did you do?

We watched a couple of recorded episodes of Ghost Adventures. My favorite of the two was from the Stanley hotel but only because of what happened to Aaron the first night in the hotel. "Hey man, c'mon" and "Pass the key" (so we can get out of here); Aaron was snoring really bad.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I fell asleep on the couch reading a book (after "Santa" came) and my 9 year old got up at 3. Naturally she wondered how Santa came and I told her I slept through it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yes, but only because we had to put together a play kitchen for my kids which took over 2 hours to assemble! Ugh. It was horrible! I was ready for bed at 8-9. It was soooo worth it though when they saw it this morning and started playing with it. It is one of their favorites! :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No. I sprained my ankle yesterday.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No later than usual. I generally go to bed between 12 and 1 am.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I was on cafemom and talking with friends while my DD was asleep. I also watched some of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yes, because we had company here late. We always host a Christmas Eve get-together with the neighbors & family.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• We stayed up late and watched tv and waited to make sure his son was asleep, I headed to bed and B/F put out the presents and we went to bed.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I was up until 3:30am wrapping gifts. Wrapped my SIL's gifts for her grandkids (10 of them), then for my MIL ( 20 more) and finally my gifts (5 or 6). It was only about an hour to an hour and a half later than usual though.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Nope, we went to dinner and I came home and I took a shower and watched a couple of shows. Went to bed about 10:30
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• We went to bed around 10 or 11 after we put out gifts. But hubby and I couldn't sleep for some reason so we've been up since like 3am. I'm SO tired!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010