Can you spare some helpful words or advice?

I think I may be having pregnancy mood swings, but how the hell do I get over being so frustrated with my husb? I can't even sleep next to him who knows maybe its the cheating possibility...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I think that being preggo and the hormones raging right now is what makes you feel soo frustrated. If after a few days your still feeling this way, I suggest talking to a pastor or a priest or a counselor to help you deal with these strong feelings. Being preggo, women seem to feel stong emotions soo much more intensly. I hope it gets better for you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I read somewhere that a woman's hormones throughout the month determine which kind of man she is attracted to. The is supposed to be a time during the month when we find feminine men more attractive, then others where we want a strong masculine type. Go figure. That's why poor men are so confused. Your hormones are probably so confused, your husband wouldn't have any way to keep up with this! LOL! I remember there were times I didn't like my husband when I was pregnant either. I think it will pass... but keep this in mind, I didn't feel normal until my baby was about four months old. Just keep it in mind, when dealing with him.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• When I was pregnant I was so mad at my husband I would run out the front door he would be following behind me trying to apolize for what he or I had no idea. I couldnt even remember why I was upset in the first place. LOL it was so funny in the front door then out the back over and over again until I finally got tired. It wasnt funny then I was mad as heck even if I couldnt remember why. I guess what I am trying to say is your hormones go crazy when you are pregnant so maybe it is just that.
    nanalovesu

Answer by nanalovesu at 12:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I really don't understand the whole question. Is there a real possibility of him cheating, or are you "thinking" it because of the hormones? I went thru that with my husband while I was preggo, I knew he wasn't cheating, but I felt fat and ugly, so I took it out on him and accused him of cheating with a girl who has been our freind for years. Hopefully it is the hormones. ANd if so, they will pass, you should feel normal around 3-4 months in if things follow the samelines as mine. GL!
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2008