Does everyone have a different color stocking for Christmas?

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I made ours, they're all white, have the names, and a different design on the front of each one.

Answer by ohwrite at 10:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yep. Although I didn't have one at all. Just the kids and hubby.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• We have stockings with our names on them and different pictures as well. They were gifts to our family last year.

Answer by idaspida at 9:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• The girls' are both red and green, hubby's is red and white, mine is white and decorated with lots of toys (I was named after my great aunt, she added my first name to it and gave it to me for my first Christmas) and we have one with Santa on it for our older daughter's boyfriend (he doesn't get one at home) and one that is shaped like a fish for the cat.

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• baby 1stholidayRed and green.

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Em has tinker bell. Ryker got a green one I'll buy him a design one if they still have them after they get cheeper, it's how em got hers too. Mine is velvet with beaded snowflakes. My husbands knit one with his name and stuff went missing so he got a cheap red one.

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Well my SO and me just have plain red ones. The 2 yr old has a red and green one with minnie mouse.My 6yr old has a gree one with Tiana and my son is 7 he has a red one with tigger...he wants a new one he says Tigger is for babies...Lol

Answer by hill2 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

Answer by dtdori at 3:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• No Different designs. like a winnie the poo, tiger....etc...

Answer by WalknWithGod at 11:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2010