Do animals go to heaven too?

I've had a lot of pets that I love so much... and have died. When I was three I got a beagle named Tucker. When I was 16 we had to put him to sleep because he was going blind and deaf. I wasn't around when he was put to sleep. He lived with my aunt and I lived with my bio mom. I want to see him again.... Will I get to see him again? There are so many other pets I want to see again too. I've always imagined when I die, I walk through the gates of heavena and all my pets and family are waiting for me, and they run to me when they see me. And I get to play with Tucker again, and tell him how much I love him... Sometimes I wish love would go with someone when they die... It's so painful to remember Tucker.. and remember that he's gone

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I fully beleive the same thing. That our friends, family, and of course, pets greet us when we get there. I know I HOPE my babies are there. I had sooo many doctors tell me that children wasn't an option so I always made my dogs my "fur babies". Even tho I have a daughter now, I still love my doggens as much as I ever did. I hate that I am sooo emotional right now, because I am gettin all misty thinking about all of them who have left me already, and I have another coming up on it. He will be 10 later this month, and he's gettin so old. BUT... again, yes I think you"ll see your Tucker again.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• In my personal opinion: NO!

However, no one know for sure, they can only give you their opinions. So it really is one of those you'll just have to wait and see.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I've always belived there in a doggy heaven
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• =(
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• oops I meant to say Believed in doggy heaven
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Of course they go to Heaven!!! If they don't try to rule the world and they do their duties as animals they go to Heaven. God created them, and he will take them to Heaven when they die. I plan on seeing several of my animals that have passed when I cross over. :)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm glad!!! I want Tucker to know how sorry I am that I wasn't with him when he died... and I'm sorry that I never got to say good bye.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I don't know what happened to me. I LOVED dogs when I was younger. I probably had about 6 or 7 total because I kept begging my mom to get me them whenever we moved because we couldn't take them. =[ But now I have no idea why I have no desire to have pets.. I'm actually terrified of big dogs now. LOL.. anyways just letting you know I think its cool that people love animals so much.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would feel that way too. I always made sure to hold them as it happened and I thought each time that my heart was literally going to stop from the pain, but I HAD to do it that way. I'm sure he knew you loved him. And they may not be as advanced as we are, but they are very emotional and can tell that for the most part we do what is right for them. If it makes you feel any better, I do have to say that I have always noticed that when they are in pain, they truly seem to just relax and let it happen because they know its being done with love and with the intent to ease their suffering.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol am i weird cuz i was the only one whose answer has nothing to do with the question??
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2008