Need help with potty training and speech for my 3 year old girl

She is using the potty for pee, somtimes for poo. Sometimes she goes in her pants which is ok too but when she takes her pull up off after pooping, that's when I really lose it. I'm really at a loss and any ideas you can give me will be great. I also have a question about her speech. She talks but mostly just repeats everything she says. Is this normal???

JalynsMom0524

Asked by JalynsMom0524 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She sounds normal to me. Pulling off her Pull Up after soiling it is probably a good sign. This means that she doesn't like being dirty and is gradually getting the concept of using the potty.
    The speech thing sounds normal too, but you should have your pediatrician check that out.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 9:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Thank you. Your answer makes me feel somewhat better but when I say taking off her diaper after she poos I mean taking it off and smearing the poo all over her bed, clothes and self and then put her hands in her mouth. I just don't know what to do. She is suppose to start a daycare/preschool in a month that doesn't require her to be potty trained but I don't even know if she can go now cause of what she's doing. Am terrified they will kick her out and my experiences with trying to sign her up with daycares so far have been anything less than friendly since day one. Been kicked out of daycares because they claim she is to young (but know it's because of my address) and was kicked out of another daycare just because she our family was not a member of their church. Just becide myself and really don't know what to do.
    JalynsMom0524

Answer by JalynsMom0524 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2008