Short Luteal Phase & Pregnancy

I have a 10 day luteal phase... wondering if anyone here has gotten pregnant with a 10day lp and if the pregnancy stuck or if it ended up with a miscarriage?

isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 9:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• vitex (chasteberry, agnus cactus) is GREAT for ppl with a short luteal phase defect. A natural herb that works simularly to clomid (slomiphene citrate)! May take 3-6 months of taking daily to notice a difference (lengthening of luteal phase)!
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I was having that problem when I was trying to get pregnant with my youngest. I couldn't get a pregnancy to stick. My doctor put me on progesterone from the time I ovulated until my second trimester for me to have a successful pregnancy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• That's borderline short...it could go either way. But if you're having a hard time, that's probably the reason. Talk to your doctor. Progesterone supplements would be your best bet.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010