how to get rid of pregnancy nausea plz any advise .. adult content

im probably 4 weeks prego i already did a appointment with my doctor but its until Jan 3 of next year so i have to wait about 1 week for her to see me and i cant take this anymore im sick all day i cant keep no food down and everything gets me sick smells foods its just bad the only thing that calms my stomach its water and mints but i cant be eating water and mints all day does anyone have advise any foods that i could eat and keep down

ps;
this is my second pregnancy but with my first i didnt feel anything no nauseas no nothing i guess every pregnancy is different

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i also dont feel hungry i start eating around 5-6pm i know its bad but like i said cant keep nothing down my stomach
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Ginger ale, saltine crackers, lemons (sounds strange, but it works), eat a cracker or two before you even sit up in bed in the morning and get out of bed slowly (never too fast!) Good luck! You can do it!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I agree with Kword. Saltines. Even if its one or 2. I was terribly sick my whole pregnancy. to the point I couldn't eat crackers anymore. Also, if you are on prenatals.. Take them right before you go to bed. They made me so much more sick. If there is anything you can keep down, eat it. Thats the the dr's say, doesn't matter what it is. I ate cereal for breakfast (usually through up because I wanted the milk so bad but would drink too much lol).. and ate wendy's baked potatoes for lunch and dinner. Hang in there, it does get batter!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• yeah the prenatals get me more sick..thanks for your comments
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I agree with PP. Ginger Ale and saltine crackers. Hope you feel better soon. The dr can also prescribe something when you go in.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Both my obs said if it came down to it skipprenatals till the nausea abates. Call Monday say you need an anti nausea med. It even comes in a rub on Form I had to try cause I couldn't even keep pills down. I sipped apple juice. Be careful to get lots of fluids I was told hydration is more important than solids. If you get dehydrated it can cause contractions, even early on which sounds weird but is true.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 12:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Try Preggie Pops. Thy were awsome for me :)
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Try Ginger Chews or a fresh ginger.Congrats!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. Have you tried dry toast? Sprite or ginger al? I had a hard time with mine at first too trying to eat. He is a picky little booger! It does get easier though usually after the first trimester. I hate you are having a hard time, and I hope you can find something to eat. Good luck!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Lemon anything. Even just smelling a lemon should ease it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2010