What is the best gift you recived this Christmas?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I love the Note Book movie
    Darla47

Comment by Darla47 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• From my Husband - A collectible ceramic Johnny Cash guitar plate to hang on wall.
    From my daughter - An Audio Bible.
    From my son - A Black Bear Lamp.
    That's not all i got, that is just my best ones.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• From my hubby- my favorite perfume and a juicer From my mom-2 pairs of pants that fit great and are so comfy! I needed new pants bad. From my dad- 3 perfumes by Celine Dion and I love them all I got a few others, but those were my favorites :)

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Well growing up my mom always made a big deal that shoe couldnt afford gift and had to get donated gifts. I never really cared about all that just to get naything was pretty nice...I'm easy to please.....When I was 18 my co worker bought me a summer sausage gift set. lol I was talking about summer sausage for a long time and she got it for me lol. I chose it as my best gift because it was the first time someone actually bought me anything.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:25 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Bed Bath and Beyond gift card!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• the best gift was a ring! an my s/o on one knee in front of my whole family!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• The most amazing look on my husbands face when he opened his XBOX. Ive been looking forward to that face for months!

I got a 8 qt CrockPot. Pretty Excited! :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I guess the coffee cup with butterflies on it. Our DD was killed and the butterfly to us means rebirth, a symbol of a Support Grp. we go to. Anything to remind us of her is a good thing.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• My Blu-Ray player or some homemade candles from my daughter.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• the look and excitement on my daughters eyes when she get her zhu zhu pets that shes been asking for ever since the summer!! she was soo happy, thats the best gift i could ever ask for!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2010