What is the worst gift you received this Christmas?

Asked by Darla47 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• A Monkey clock from my aunt. It is ugly as Sin.

Answer by Honda309 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Nothing actually. I loved all my gifts!!!!

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I was going through a of her friends gave me a regifted gift. I know you are suppose to be thanful for anything but I would have prefered to not get anything.

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• a cookie press, for making cookies into different shapes. I am not much of a baker and when I do bake cookies, they are from a package or simple drop cookies.

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I like everything I got, not a lot this yr, S/O was out of work almost 2 yrs, he just got a job in Oct. Our truck needed fixed and the car died, so we guess a new car is in the works, not what we wanted right now. But, all in all it was a great day of good gifts from all.

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• ANOTHER set of 4 holiday dessert dishes from my MIL...i moved twice this year, and finally got rid of the previous sets (donated them to a charity store)..when what to my wondering eyes should appear?? under the tree this xmas, but another dadgum set. i don't know if she thinks i collect odd plates for the holidays, or if she likes them herself. none of them in part of a collection one might want to add to.
    actually, this was the gift for both me and dh. maybe she's tired of the sweater/necklace combo i/we always give her....

Answer by dullscissors at 11:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• A really ugly pair of camo, Jesus looking sandals from the MIL. FYI it will be months before the snow is gone and I can wear them Without my toes freezing, but even then they are hideous.

PS- No offense to Jesus but id rather not have matching shoes.

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• A pack of washcloths.

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• my grandma got me god ugly clip on earings.

Answer by logansmom6106 at 5:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Silicone bake-ware.

No long-term studies have been done on the safety of eating food heated in silicone. With the time it took to discover the dangers of chemicals that leach into food from microwaving or freezing in plastics, I think I'll wait on using this stuff.

Answer by ss_mom at 1:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010