when can i take baby to movies?

how old is the right time to take baby to movies theate? i seen ppl so it with stroller which isnt right but like is 1 or 2 a good idea or should i wait longer?

mommiediap

Asked by mommiediap at 12:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• You know your baby better then anyone. My son went when he was still nursing, and fell asleep without any issues. My daughter -- has only been in a theater once under age two and ended up outside with daddy! Some theaters have "cry baby" matinees for Mommies that stay home with kids and want to give it a try. You could look into that.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• When I first had my baby, we went to movies all the time! I was breastfeeding and if she got fussy I would just give her some milk. Now that she is 16months, we put her to sleep and then carry her in in the car seat. She sleeps the whole time. Unless it is a kid show for her.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2008