Does anyone use netflix and watch a lot of HD movies?

We are trying to figure out if we want to get rid of all the movie channels and just do netflix. DH likes to watch everything in HD. We were looking and doesn't seem that you can stream all the movies in HD. Just wondering if anyone uses this and how it works, if it is worth it when it comes to watching HD.

JamieLK

Asked by JamieLK at 10:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Technology

• We have Netflix and even though I don't use it much my husband watches it daily and says there are tons of movies in HD. They have added tons of movies since they added the NEW steaming only option and my hubby watches it more than regular tv and he loves HD movies. I also think it's a way better price than paying for movie channels!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:16 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Don't know about HD but in terms of budgetting it's probably cheaper. I know for us we recently got an ipadthat can stream netflix were just waiting to get the tv cables but already it's saving money instead of rentals.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Thanks for your answers ladies. We started our one month free trial yesterday. Looks like it will be good and dh will happily cancel all the movie channels. I am hoping anyway, it will definitely save us some money.
    JamieLK

Comment by JamieLK (original poster) at 8:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2010